Friday, January 05, 2018

Some Quick Tips

It's too bad we only get one life or that it is such a relatively short one. I'm just now figuring some things out and getting my act together. Such as today, my husband asked where the title was for an old car and I could tell him it was in the lock box at the bank. At least, I am about 95% sure - okay maybe 75% sure - that's where it is. I'm slightly more organized about important papers than I used to be.

I've learned how to clean things a little better.  For example, there are several ways to get the white mineral residue from glass shower doors. Once clean, you can keep them that way by using a water and vinegar spray and drying off each time the shower is used. Yeah, like that is going to happen but I'm sure you had the best intentions of doing so. Here's a tip though - when you first pledge that you will keep them clean and you get that glass all sparkly, tell your husband. If you don't, the next morning you'll hear him crashing into that nice clean door as if it weren't really there.

Speaking of the shower, you can clean the shower nozzle easily by filling a baggie with vinegar and using a rubber band to hold it in place while the vinegar does its magic. If you should get very busy with making dinner, washing clothes, answering the phone, paying bills, and in general, forgetting all about it, your husband will remind you what you did when he starts the shower up the next morning. You will know before he says so though as he will be trying to rub the vinegar from his streaming eyes.

Yes, I'm just now hitting my stride.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts