Tuesday, March 11, 2008

There - I've Blogged

People are beginning to wonder about my mental health because of my self-imposed one month break from blogging. I should qualify, that they are more concerned about my mental health. Nothing wrong - I've just not felt like it, though not sure why. February is always a difficult month for me, and by the end of it, I feel like I've been in a dark cave. I can begin to see a bit of hope now that it is March with a few days here and there hinting of spring.

Blogging is a bit like apologizing though. The longer one puts it off, the harder it is to take that first step. But now, I have. So there. I've blogged.

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

Yea! Glad you are back. I was beginning to wonder if your computer was down or what. I was actually just getting ready to send you (another) email and ask if all was well with you, but thought I should check your site one more time, glad I did.
Get back to blogging about those kids, chickens, Stuff-mart and everything else that is fodder for blogging.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts