Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Unfaithful

He strolled into the bedroom and sprawled across the bed, smelling like another woman's perfume. Tired and cranky, he was in no mood for talk or stroking. After making sure he got every meal and every advantage, he's two-timing us. Or at least, we suspect as much. It has to be that he's visiting some other woman's home. I can smell it on him.

I don't use perfume or perfumed products in my laundry, so it can't be that he's sitting by the dryer vent. Yes, Lazarus, newly neutered cat, still strays some days from home. I wonder who he's visiting?


1 comment:

pita-woman said...

LOL!... I knew you wouldn't be writing about your husband like that, but I thought for sure some how Wlm. would be the subject of this blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts