- How much do you spend in horse feed each month?
- What were your library fines in June?
- HOW OLD is your van?? (Are you nuts?)
- How many sizes of gym shoes did your son go through last year?
- Would it be possible for you to live in your car while financing your daughter's education?
- Have you applied to third shift Walmart yet?
- Could you sell your dishwasher and wash your dishes in the creek?
- What is the average temperature in your house? Please lower it 15 degrees in the winter to save on heating bills.
The silkie chickie is a rooster, as he attacks when you try to pick him up. Once he gets over the initial shock of one's hand, however, he will perch on you like a parrot.
Renee asked me via Facebook how I get our hens to sit on eggs. Well, Renee, they are bantams, and bantams like to sit on eggs. In fact, it can be a problem. We have one hen right now sitting on four dud eggs, and she has for some time. I feed her where she sits, but she waits in vain.
I showed up for a 10 o'clock class yesterday at 10:30, thinking I was on time. The 10:30 class is on Thursday, not Tuesday. I'm losing it!