Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fun Website

Okay, I know that my puns and limericks bring out moans from my family, but I can't help it. They write themselves. Evidently, I'm not the only one out there! I found this website, http://www.oedilf.com, that gives you the definition of a word, along with a limmerick to tickle your funny bone. We were looking up the pronunciation of "adenosine" when I found it. They take submissions, so add your own!

Only she thinks the limericks are funny,
Only she laughs when something is punny,
But it brightens the day,
When words become play,
Making gray skies a little more sunny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adenosine, what a wonderful word
To not use it each day would seem so absurd
And to think that I thought
DNA was for naught
But it is why I am me, not a bird

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts