Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fifteen Years Younger

My dear friend, Becky, came by with a gift that could only be given in a truly cemented friendship - a book entitled Fifteen Years Younger. Next, she'll be secretly videotaping me and sending it in to that show that puts me in a box and judges my age before and after my makeover. Perhaps I could use it?

But I mislead you a bit. The book is on yoga, and how fifteen minutes a day of stretching can make you look and feel fifteen years younger. Becky said she could do fifteen minutes. A week has passed and I'm still trying to find that fifteen minutes. In an email today, Becky asked if I'd skipped ahead, (knowing me well, she suspected I had), and I have to admit I have.
I do have one of the postions mastered, however, showing my comittment to the program:

1 comment:

Mary said...

Gee, Cathy, I know that pose but I don't get to it often, LOL. I can only encourage you to practice more. Mary B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts