Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's Not Like It's Rocket Science

I don't do instructions. If I can't intuitively figure out what to do, I don't do it. Ask my husband, he'll tell you. So I rely a good deal on dh and older siblings to help William with "projects".

For example, Lauren helped Wm glue together a tractor made of balsa wood that came in 9,998 pieces that were not numbered and had to be assembled in the correct order. She did quite well, and I was thankful for her help.

Here you see Matthias helping William with a kit that builds a "rocket". Based on vinegar and baking soda reactions, it was supposed to travel on it's wheels down the driveway. As you can see from this clip, there are reasons why I am happy to let someone else get involved in the science experiements.



They decided to give it one more try:




After that, the wheels fell off and we gave up. I needed that laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your laugh is contageous! I think I will save this for when I need a good laugh to start the day. Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts