Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sundays

In keeping with having a day of rest, I am going to start the practice of posting on Sundays a blog that I wrote before that I liked, kind of like Ann Landers did when she went on vacation. It is hard to believe I've been doing this for a year!

A suggestion to you bloggers: Do you print out your blogs?? I have been and I three hole punch and put into a binder. I just think it will be nice to have a hard copy, a history of our daily life.

Okay, so today, I'll post "Tools of the Trade" which is very appropriate as my new refrigerator arrives tomorrow. Yea!!!

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

Well, I certainly wish I had done that. As I closed down & deleted all the blogs from my "former blogging life", I lost all the cute ones, and my handful of poems. **sniff**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts