Saturday, August 05, 2006

Call Me Wonder Woman

Dh takes a lot of ribbing from me because he will fall asleep in most any movie I'd like. If the movie is started late enough in the evening, he'll fall asleep in movies he likes. I noticed, however, that despite the very late hour we watched it, he didn't miss a frame of CatWoman. That's why I was disappointed with my results in the Superhero test.

Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
80%
Iron Man
75%
Hulk
70%
Wonder Woman
68%
Green Lantern
60%
Supergirl
58%
Spider-Man
55%
Robin
55%
The Flash
40%
Batman
35%
Catwoman
35%

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

Well, given that I'm not a MAN, the next woman down on the list (you'd think the test designer would ask one's sex) is Wonder Woman. Well, to hell with that! I want my dh to stay up all night just to watch me move. Wouldn't that be nice?

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

Okay, where on earth did you find that test at?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts