Monday, August 13, 2007

Notes to People

To the young lector at the youth Mass:
I admire your leadership and involvement in Church, but the t-shirt you wore Sunday emblazoned with Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky probably wasn't a good choice in attire.

To the marketer of kids' meals at Burger King:
Why do you put toys in the kids' meals that promote movies that my boy (age 5) is too young to see? The Simpsons' Movie is rated PG-13 and my kid doesn't even know who he is.

To the creators of the movies:
If you are going to market the movies in toys to little kids, why don't you make just a little effort to make the movies for the kids to see, at least PG? For example, Spiderman movies and Transformers.

To Blogger.com
I don't know why, if I am already logged in, I have to type in word verification to publish my post and secondly, WHY it never accepts my first attempt and makes me do it twice. At least I can read the type which leads to:

To the people that design the little verification squares with hidden type:
I know you are trying to screen out robots and alien beings, but I can't half the time read your little weird type with the squiggly lines all over it. Cut it out! Just give it to us straight.

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has problems with the word-verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts