Thursday, October 11, 2007

Future Pilots?


Boys at the controls during a tour of a regional airport.


Girls take a turn.




There was a time when a good looking guy turned my head. Now that I have the most good looking guy all married to me, the sight of a good looking guy has my mind calculating.

Mmmmm....6'4". Too tall for Lauren. Born in 1983. Mmmmm.....too old for Anna. Oh, well. Maybe - hanging around getting one's pilot's license is an interesting way to meet well-heeled guys though, eh? Oh, the shameless mamma. I guess this wasn't supposed to be the purpose of this field trip.

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

Born in '83, what's that make him, 8 years older? Not too old I say! My husband is 8 years older than me.
ps, Keep blogging. I love reading your blogs and watching the kids grow up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts