Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Punch Back

What I think I will miss the most are the times that drove me crazy.  Around dinner time or just after, the house filled with teenage (and 8 year old) hilarity that escalated until I sometimes escaped to my bedroom.  Sitting in front of the computer, they would distort their images on the screen, laughing at the result or watch You Tube videos.  "Look at this one!"

And now, what?  At the Columbus Center of Science and Industry (COSI), Anna and William suddenly ran at each other and tried to punch.  "BLACK ONE!" they laughed.  It's a game the kids play, allowed to make a light punch when seeing a Volkswagen and declaring its color.  The laughter is still here.  It will be okay.  We hope our sense of humor is being spread on a campus up north.


William getting his groove on with a favorite toy of my childhood in the 1960s section.

3 comments:

pita-woman said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Has he passed you up in heighth yet??

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful life with us. I'm very proud of Lauren too (for some reason :)



Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

David Cranmer said...

Some kids in my family were playing that Volkswagen game. Took me a bit to figure out what it was all about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts