Friday, August 13, 2010

There's Your Sign

Based on the crashing sound I heard in the bathroom the other day, I have a message for the housekeeping challenged:  If you normally are not good at getting the soap scum off of the shower door, but use a new product that does, you might want to either leave the shower door open or put up some sort of sign or window clingy.  Otherwise, your husband might run into it like a bird into a window.

Notes:
A very large flock of turkeys, a few adults and a lot of babies, just crossed our pasture in the morning hours.  They were headed back to our creek.  Who needs a science textbook when we have animals studies coming to us?

The bandages are off my foot.  Do you know what a foot looks like that's been bandaged for six weeks?  You don't want to know.  It looks better now after a good deal of scrubbing.  I suffered a bit of depressive spirit, however, when I realized how far I still have to go before the foot is fully functional.  I'm still going to be walking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

4 comments:

pita-woman said...

Hope the husband wasn't hurt.

At our former home, we had those glass doors, hated them, and not just because of the soap scum. I was always afraid of slipping and crashing thru them (nearly did a time or two). I'll stick to the plastic curtain... you can always replace them for a few bucks when the soap scum gets too bad. ;)

Cloudia said...

suren
Good luck to your dear foot.

Loved the turkeys!




Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

Karin B said...

Do tell. What is this miracle cleaner? Love your blog!

Junosmom said...

Thank you, Pita and Cloudia, no dh was not hurt.

Welcome, Karin! I used Soft Scrub with Bleach, well rinsed and then use a squeegee. Our water here is very hard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts