Friday, September 24, 2010

She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs at the days to come. Proverbs 31:25


(I must say, my photography skills do not do justice to Anna's paintings, but still, I hope to share a bit of their beauty.)

Looking at our wedding album this week, I pointed to a photo of me on our wedding day.  "I still feel like that inside."  The girl in the photo wasn't half a century old, but she was young and vibrant.  Strong.  Still, there was a lot she did not know yet.

"You still look like that to me," dh said.  It is part of God's plan that our eyesight fails as we age.

Today, I pass the half century mark.  One down, one to go.

1 comment:

pita-woman said...

As always, an awesome painting!!

Ok, I'm really getting sappy, I actually got a tear in my eye at the super-sweet comment your dh made.

Happy belated birthday!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts