Monday, June 23, 2008

Errata

For those of you that receive RSS feed of my blog, you should know that I often publish my blog and then look at it online, only to see a glaring error that I somehow missed while writing it. Often I'll be reading it and "Doah!" as Homer Simpson would exclaim, I see a grammatical error or completely stupid mistake.

I would compose it on MSWord, if the *&^$%* manufacturers would sell the program with the computer like they used to in the good ol' days. Now, you have to pay an additional untold number of dollars, the down payment on your house, the money you were saving for a new car, to be able to interact with the real world with .doc files. (And yes, I do know about Wordpad but it's just not the same, you know? It's like decaf coffee.) Just a pet peeve.

2 comments:

Gregory Anderson said...

So, tell us how you really feel.

whitetr6 said...

Quickly becoming a viable option, for home users if not business yet...OpenOffice. Fully compatible with MS application types. Totally free.
www.openoffice.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts