Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Exercise

I think about exercising - honestly, I do. A trip to the local county pool made me want to exercise even more. I mean, who needs terrorists when we are killing our own selves with junk food? I saw very few fit people there, including children.

I've tried getting up early, but William (aka "Radar") seems to sense when I'm awake. By night time, I'm too tired. In the middle of the day, well, they say a picture speaks a thousand words, so I'll leave you with this attempt to use Lauren's exercise ball (the orange shirt is William hugging my belly):

2 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

That's about par for the course, isn't it Cathy? Lol. I tried to get through a yoga video with a 2 yo this morning.
My motto is "if it doesn't happen at 5:30 am, it ain't happening."

Fatcat said...

It looks like both your son and the dog are being very helpful with your workout! LoL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts