Friday, May 26, 2006

A Note From My Sister

My sister emailed me in response to my Chicken Little post with the following story about my three year old niece, Gracelyn:

Remind me to tell you the story of the lost chicken found in the trunk of Gracelyn's little [ride-on] car two days later, near death, having layed two eggs and broke one coated in rotten egg and drenched in moisture from the closed quarters. She survived, thank God. I remember the day she was found Gracie looked in her trunk probably thinking "I wonder how my chicken is doing?" and said, "My chicken is dirty!"
What Chicken? Ugh!
Diane

Note: See - she's in the In-Between times, too.

Happy Birthday to Diane TODAY! Lordy, Lordy, LOOK who's FORTY!!!
Email Diane with a Happy Birthday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts