Saturday, October 25, 2008

A New Diet

It only occurred to me for a second. But, you know the saying, "He eats like he has a tapeworm"? That must mean that people with tapeworms can't keep on the weight, right? So, earlier this week, the cat rubbed all over me, leaving a tiny tape worm segment on my arm. At first, I thought it just a cat booger, but cat boogers can't expand and contract independently now, can they? And so, just for a second, only a second mind you, I wondered if I had tapeworms, would I lose weight? Could I start a new diet fad where you could eat all you want? I'd only have to swallow...Then, I threw up a little in my mouth thinking about it. I did not try to save the worm like Robin, rushing it to the vet's office. I did, however, send Lauren to the vet's to retrieve worm killer. And banished the cat to the outside for a couple of days.

Read Pitawoman's blog for another new diet fad.

2 comments:

camflock said...

I am getting desperate. I might try it.

pita-woman said...

Gives me the willies just thinking about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts