Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Books I'm Reading

I've noticed some share what they're reading or listening to each day. I thought I'd share that now and again, also. Lauren and I are reading about the Amish in the Abram's Daughters trilogy. We've recently read:


The sad thing in it is that the daughter, Sadie, does not trust her mom's and dad's love enough to share a dark secret with them for fear of losing their love, and in the Amish community, perhaps even be shunned. I do hope my children can come to me with any problem without fear of losing my love.

We are now both reading:

This is the second book in the trilogy. We have to fight each other for the one copy we have :-)

I got this book at the library today:


Someone recommended this to me for study of how to guide a teenager through career studies.

What we are watching tonight: Bones. Anna won't watch it, too graphic, but Lauren and I love the mystery of it.

Listening: to piano music, all day :-). Lauren is playing Chopin's Nocturne Opus 9 and Paderewski's Minuet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts