Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm Crooked

I was reading MyCrazyLife, and how her spine has become crooked by (possibly) carrying her children. This "set me to thinkin'" that my chiropractor told me that my left hip is permanently lower now than my right, due to carrying children on my left hip. He told me in no uncertain terms that I need to quit carrying Peter Pan around. What's a mom to do, I lamented, when in the middle of Wallyworld, he sits and refuses to walk? Chiro-man told me to take the boy to the car and beat him. Seriously. Doesn't he know they have cameras in the Wallyworld parking lot?? (Now, for those of you that don't get sarcasm, I wouldn't lay a hand on Peter Pan.)

Speaking of Wallyworld, I recently was with PP and bought two 5 lb. weights so that I can prevent old age "wings" on my arms. Peter Pan says to me, "Mom, are you buying those so that you can get strong and CARRY ME?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts