Monday, March 06, 2006

A Photo Blog



It being Monday and all, I thought today I'd do a little photo blogging, share some of our life visually, and rest my little brain. (That means basically, I don't have anything to write about this morning.)

How about some horsey photos? Here is Anna in the make-shift bed she and Lauren made in the barn on the hay. This is where they intend to spend the night when Maggie, the miniature horse, finally decides to have that baby. It is also where they hide to read their books when they should be doing math!


This is Maggie, due sometime this month. The girls love feeling the little foal kick.

This is Montego Bay or "Bay" for short - my horse and well known as the best horse in the world! He's a Tennessee Walker.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts